This Earth Month, American Forests is thrilled to highlight promotional campaigns of some of our amazing partners. By participating, you can help our partners contribute even more to our forest restoration work!
During Earth Month
- DISH Network: During the month of April, DISH Network is encouraging customers to go paperless! For every existing customer who switches to their paperless e-bill option, DISH will plant a tree through American Forests. If you’re an existing customer, you can make the switch here.
During Earth Week
- Eddie Bauer: From April 18 to April 24, our partner Eddie Bauer will be matching all donations made through The One Tree Initiative, up to 75,000 trees! You can donate online or by texting ONETREE to 80077 to plant five trees for $5.
- Origins: Beginning April 16 and running through the end of the month, Origins is encouraging their customers and social media followers to share how they “kiss the planet” in efforts to help plant trees. For every social media post using #KissThePlanet and #DoGoodCampaign, as well as mentioning @OriginsUSA handle, Origins will plant a tree with American Forests, up to 25,000 trees!
On Earth Day
- Plexus Worldwide: On Earth Day, Plexus Worldwide is partnering with American Forests to plant a tree for every product sold. To learn more about Plexus products, and to purchase via retail, visit Plexus Worldwide online or talk to a Plexus Ambassador.
- TakePart: On Earth Day, TakePart.com will launch their ‘Re-tweet to Re-forest’ initiative in partnership with American Forests. For every engagement, retweet and post using the hashtag #fight4forests, TakePart will plant one tree, up to 5,000 trees, with American Forests.