Throughout the year, American Forests is happy to feature some of our amazing partners who contribute to our reforestation efforts through great campaigns of their own.
- Eddie Bauer — To celebrate a 20-year partnership, from today until Earth Day — April 22 — Eddie Bauer is making its “Add a Dollar, Plant a Tree” option available to both online and in-store customers. In addition, on April 21 and 22, Eddie Bauer will plant a tree for every transaction, whether online, in store, or by phone.
- Chegg — As part of their Earth Day campaign, Chegg is hosting a photo contest on Instagram that features the love of the outdoors. For every photo tagging @Chegg, #EarthDay and #CheggForGood, they will plant a tree and the winning student photo will receive a GoPro HERO3 and a $500 Chegg Textbook Scholarship.
- Jambu — This environmentally focused shoe company has been selling eco-friendly and vegan shoes for years. And for Earth Month they are stepping up their game one pair at a time: For every pair of shoes sold online, a tree will be planted. So check out some new kicks today!
- Origins — This eco-friendly brand of natural skincare products has helped us plant more than 500,000 trees through their Pant-A-Tree initiative! Origins products are produced using a combination of renewables and sustainable practices, and during Earth Week they will plant a tree and give away a free tote with each purchase while supplies lasts
- Woodchuck Cider — For the sixth year in a row, Woodchuck Cider is helping make the planet a little greener this Earth Week. By liking them on Facebook, one tree will be planted through American Forests Community ReLeaf program. As an added bonus, if someone signs up via the custom link you shared, another tree will be planted!
- Nate Wade Subaru — For those of you in the western U.S., this Earth Month, Nate Wade Subaru — Utah’s #1 Subaru Dealer is located in Salt Lake City and has been family owned since the 1970’s — is committed to plant 10 trees for every new or used car sold! So why not pick out a new car today and help offset your carbon footprint.
- SFE Energy — Why not make your home green this Earth Day? You can offset your home’s carbon emissions by joining the Earth Save Program. When you select the Eco Gas or Green Electricity option, SFE and American Forests will plant two trees on your behalf, which can absorb up to 48 pounds of CO2 per year each!
- Metropia — This transportation management platform is helping connect commuters, businesses, employers and government agencies to improve their metro mobility. And for this Earth Week, every Metropia user in Tucson and Austin that completes five or more trips from Saturday to Saturday, a tree will be planted just for you!